About the Role
Start date: June 2022
Successful Desjardins Agent is seeking a qualified professional to join their winning team for the role of Agent Team Member. We seek an energetic professional interested in helping our business grow through value-based conversations and remarkable customer and sales experience. If you are a motivated self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment, then this is your opportunity for a rewarding career with excellent income and growth potential.
• Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
• Establish customer relationships and follow up with customers, as needed.
• Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service. Service can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverage, policy changes, transfers, claim submissions, and billing clarification.
• Work with the agent to establish and meet marketing goals.
• Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate customers about insurance options.
• Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success each and every day.
As an Agent Team Member, you will receive...
• Base Salary plus commission /bonus
• if you are a excellent sales ,your salary will be unlimited
• Paid time off (Vacation and personal/sick days)
• Dental and Health Plan package
• Valuable experience/Growth potential
• Work – Life balance (Monday to Friday)
• Successful track record of meeting sales goals/quotas preferred
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and listening
• Sales experience (outside sales or inside sales representative, retail sales associate , or telemarketing ) preferred
• Organizational skills
• Detail oriented
• Proactive in problem solving
• Experience in a variety of computer applications, particularly Windows
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Ability to multi-task
• Experience in marketing financial products and customer services preferred
• Bilingual – English and Pilipino ( English must be excellent )
• Property & Casualty license (preferred)
• LLQP ( preferred )
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please send your resume to
We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.
This position is with an independent contractor agent that is part of the Desjardins exclusive agent network, not with Desjardins Group or its subsidiaries. This agents’ employees are not employees of Desjardins. Independent contractor agents are responsible for and make all employment decisions regarding their employees.